Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My Teacher, my hero

Teachers play a vital role in our lives they teaches us the things we don’t know and because of them we are molded into a much better person.

My teacher and my hero is Mrs. Josephine Parel, she is very jolly person but when it comes to discussion she’s serious and really good. I always hated the subject Math but because of Ma’am Josephine I’m starting to like it and have fun with it. Mrs. Parel treated us like her own children even though there are times that she gets angry with us because we are hard headed. Ma’am Josephine is a good teacher, a friend, a sister and a mother to everybody. She also makes sure that all of us understood the lesson. I know that being a teacher is hard; they sacrifice things just to help their students. I really idolized Ma’am Parel because she’s not only intelligent; she is also kind and very approachable. Teachers serve as our second mother, they will help us chose which way to go.

“Education makes a people easy to lead but difficult to drive, easy to govern, but impossible to enslave.”

No comments:

Post a Comment