Sunday, February 7, 2010

Change: It starts in me

Change can be seen in many ways either physical, mental or emotional; some changes maybe for good or bad.............We can't avoid these changes for they are part of our lives. They say that "EVERYTHING CHANGES EXCEPT THE WORD CHANGE".

I've seen many changes in me. And one of it is my physical appearance. I am now taller and more likely to be a lady. With these simple changes I can become a better person and help our nation. We have our own visions in life that can help and serve our beloved country. Indeed Great things come from small beginnings. For me' I will study hard and be a model for my fellow youth. I can also help our mother nature by recycling things which for others is useless. The biggest change in me is that I am no anymore afraid of telling what i feel. Now, I can defend our country when something bad will happen. I will stand up for it.

We must start with ourselves and these will continue and develop forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment